Greetings, everyone! This is Jayme, trying her hand at blogging. I have a friend who updates her blog every night and I think it is such a nice way to record the daily activities of one's life. As I couldn't find a way to make two profiles for one blog, I have information for Jonathan and I on one profile. I hope to be somewhat faithful to posting, although the daily events of our lives seldom seem worth talking about until we look back on all the good times. We don't have any children yet but have one spoiled cat who tolerates us living with her. Jonathan is studying hard to prepare for his Master's Degree in Learning and Curriculum with the ultimate goal of becoming a Math teacher. I hope to enroll in Graduate School in Anthropology because I am a glutton for punishment and adore school. We recently moved back from New Zealand where we had wonderful adventures. The picture above is us at Rivendell outside Welllington, New Zealand. Yes, it is the actual place where the Lord of the Rings scenes in Rivendell were shot. A dream come true for us nerds! Our website about our New Zealand adventures is still up for a little while longer: http://www.dreamingnz.com/ We hope to do lots more traveling and experiencing different cultures once we finish our educations. (Then I hope to add more little Ciscos to the world!) Well, that's a little about us and I hope to post some more pictures soon!
1 comment:
Hi There Family..
How are you? I am fine..
Thank You for the sweet christmass card & the letter..
I mis you guys sooooo much..
I showed the christmass card to my friends & family.. (Yes, im proud of you & that you are my niece & nephew)My friends say it's so funny that i have family in USA.. On the other side of the world..! i think its wonderfull!! But sometimes hard.. because i cannot visit you when i want.. =(
But anyway..
I like youre blog.. It is great to see pictures & the things you write..
This is a short message because i need to go to my work..
Can i have your email-adress ?
Than I can send some pictures & e-mails..
All my love & kisses to you.
xoxo Nathalie
Post a Comment