Valentine's Day I was sick but one of Jonathan's students made us home-made gifts which was so sweet. She made each little box and flower by hand and put a Hershey's kiss inside.
I am now training for another 10k which will take place in May. We get up at 4:45 three days a week to go to the gym. After that, I hope to do a half marathon in September. School is going well, just very busy but not half so stressful as last semester. I feel like I know what is expected of me now and have learned a little bit about time management.
Mostly our weeks are busy but we love our weekends at home. Homemade pizza every Friday night and homemade lasagna on Thursday nights are our favorite things. We spent a while watching Frasier, which I got for my birthday. Before that was a very long Lord of the Rings marathon. We try to do that at least once a year. Jonathan is reading a lot in self study and we hope to hear about Graduate School for him any day now. We are very ready for spring and hope that the warmer weather will be here to stay very soon. We want to be able to take walks, ride bikes, and take the insulation off our windows. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment