 |
| Look, J.J. makes my hands all clean! |
Quinn here. Today my first tooth appeared! I've been teething and working real hard on it for a while, with lots of pain, drooling, crying, and gnawing the past few days. Guess I'll get to eat even more exciting foods soon! Though I love all food, I've also figured out that J.J. likes food, too. I'm not a stingy fellow so I like to share with him. I also like to share with mommy and daddy. Daddy doesn't seem to want food after it's been in my mouth, though. He's weird. I also like to give kisses and make smoochie sounds these days. It's pretty funny.
 |
| NAKED!!!! |
I've also decided that I do not like to go #2 in a diaper. Yuck. I've clued the folks into this by crying when I need to go. Once they get me on my potty, I'm happy to do my business in a clean and controlled environment. I've only gone in a diaper one time in a whole month! I pretty much hang out naked all day long at home. It's the best - you ought to try it.
I get bigger every day. I weigh 24.5 pounds, am wearing size 24 months and 2T, and I'm wearing big boy undies (size 3 and 4T).
Two weeks ago we got into a car accident. Someone wasn't paying attention and hit our car from behind. I was in a deep sleep and cried when the collision happened, but then fell back asleep. This was an unusual thing for me to do, so it scared my parents when they couldn't rouse me or get me to respond. That's why they called 911 and got the paramedics to check me out. Fortunately I was okay. Our car needs some work, but not too much. You can read the other car's license plate on our bumper though!
 |
| Hanging with Daddy |
I'm wanting so much to stand and walk on my own. Apparently my balance isn't quite good enough, because my parents are always holding on to me when I stand. I try to push them away, but then I fall over! I think I might skip crawling altogether. It's for babies anyway.
 |
| Brushing my teeth with Aunt Lydia! |
 |
| Raw carrots make the best teethers |
In other news, my aunt Lydia came for a visit a while back, my other Auntie had a birthday, and Dad started summer classes. Our garden is going well despite all the rain and near-flooding we've had. Nothing else new here. Hope you are having a great summer so far!
2 comments:
Naked baby!!! Love it. I'm glad the car accident was minor and nothing came of it but a big scare. Love you all!
Such a cute post, Jaymes. I love and miss you all:) Hope to see you soon!!!
Love, Aunt Rachey
Post a Comment