| Standing by myself! |
Sunday, July 28, 2013
10 months old!
Hello everyone! This is Quinn. I turned 10 months old yesterday! I am standing by myself, working on cutting my fifth tooth, finally eating finger foods without choking, standing up from a squatting position without help, and getting into everything! All these new exciting things are making me tired, so I'm taking longer naps (my mom just said, "Hallelujah!"). I'm also a really happy guy now that I'm getting to do more fun things and rest more. I am learning how fun games are - Mom chases me around the house while crawling, which is so hilarious! I love to watch Wheel of Fortune after dinner and stay up later (until 9pm). Check out my fancy new pajamas from my Mimi! I usually sleep in just a
diaper, but it's been unseasonably cool lately - it was 50 degrees last
night at the end of July!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOW! The little guy is tearing it up! Happy 10th month, Q!
All my love! Grandad
Aunt Rachey loves you all very much! Thinking of you daily<3
Post a Comment