Monday, May 5, 2008

May is Here

We stayed home this weekend and enjoyed the beautiful May weather. Saturday we went to the gym, I went running on the trails. I am so grateful for our abundance of trees, flowers, and grass. The cardinals are out this time of year and I had to stop running just to stare at one. Jonathan got a lot of work done on his TESOL certification- he should be done in no time. I went to Power Yoga on Sunday at our gym. I love the class because the woman who teaches it is inspiring. I always feel so much better after yoga- stronger and lighter. It is the perfect combination between meditation and excercise. I highly recommend it!
We also watched the second National Treasure movie and found it nearly as good as the first (at least I did). We hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments: