On Tuesday, Jonathan took J.J. to the vet. After a few hours of getting his 9 week booster shot, Jonathan noticed that he became very lethargic and took him back to the vet. He had a very bad reaction to the shot and later had a fever. He was one sick puppy. We both realized then how NOT fun it would be to have a sick child. Here he is not feeling well. Still, he only woke up twice Tuesday night to go potty, which he did outside.

Yesterday was a better day for little J.J. Mommy taught him a new trick "Give mommy kisses." I taught him to lay back in my lap and lick me when I say "give mommy kisses." He's so smart. Jonathan reports that he is accident-free today, too. Last night he only woke up once to go potty. Big sister Zoie established dominance yesterday by slapping him in the face really hard. I hated to see it but I guess it's best that he learn to submit to her now, and not have to deal with an 80 pound dog who likes to play with the kitty.

1 comment:
Hooray for puppy! Jer and I are so jealous. We love the pics! I'm proud of Zoie. We're not sure that Princess Pumpkin Pie would be as forgiving:) We love you. Can't wait to see sweet baby again!
love, aunt rachey and uncle bigtoy
Post a Comment