So I know I promised some pictures of the new house, but it is still not quite up to my standard for taking pictures of it. It is all set up but needs a little tidying up and this week has been very busy. Hopefully some pics of J.J. from this last week will make up for it.
This is J.J. and our old neighbors' dogs, Romeo and Juliet. J.J. just loves playing with these two. Juliet is quite the rascal and gives him a run for his money despite her size.

Here the three are plotting to break into the pool. We told them "no" but they proceeded to try to sneak in. J.J. nearly got his head stuck as the other two made it to the other side. He
was confused as to why they were able to get in and he couldn't. He is oblivious of his size, which as of this week, is 39 pounds.

Sunday we went to the Dog Park since we hadn't gone in several days. J.J. was immediately in the mud and the lake.

There's a permanent flock of geese in residence at the dog park.

We've noticed that, since J.J. was actually in the new house first, he and Zoie are starting over in determining their roles. Here they are peacefully sitting next to each other by the front door. Amazing! Usually, she would have hissed and clocked him by this point.

Last night we went to the dog park and J.J.'s best pal, Maple, was there. They played for a good hour and J.J. was asleep on the couch before we even got him dry.
This weekend we'll be out of town, doing a yard sale with family. Should be fun. However, it means that pictures of the new house may be delayed a little longer. I hope to get them up soon, though! Have a great weekend, everyone!
3 comments:
Hi Sweetheart!
Your 'Geese at Sunset' picture is awesome! Have you thought about borrowing my SLR and getting some of your shots in RAW so I can play with them?
I am glad that JJ came into the house first, I think that may level the playing field for JJ, he is just too sweet for his own good sometimes!
I hope you guys have a great weekend, and I will see you next week.
Love,
mom
Hello, you two! 39 pounds? J.J. is NOT going to be a small adult, but I'd bet he'll be as loveable in the years to come as he is now! Looking forward to seeing you!
All my love,
Dad
Lovin' the pics chica. Very cute. I'm a proud Aunt Rachey. Yard Sale Extravaganza is upon us! I love you.
Post a Comment