
Jonathan and I were talking this morning during our drive to campus about how we don't remember a year with so many days of snow. Thankfully it's not all that cold outside, so the snow isn't accumulating on the ground. But it's always snowing! We go to bed - snowing. Wake up - still snowing. Lunch - snowing. Dinnertime - yep, still snowing. It's been this way for nearly a week now. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I quite like this kind of snow. It's pretty, not too cold, falls on your cheeks and eyelashes, and it's much better than the usual gamut of Missouri ice. Above is a picture I shot today outside of work. It is snowing, but for some reason doesn't show in the photo.


I just thought this picture was funny. Sometimes we'll get in crazy moods after too much studying and JJ joins us for a little dance.
High of the day - Having an early birthday celebration lunch with my very good friend from work. We had Thai and it was delicious. She will be going on maternity leave next week and I will miss her!
P.S. - To all of you wonderful people who leave us comments, thank you! We often check the blog just to see if there's a new comment. I used to think that I was just doing this blog for myself, some kind of therapeutic thing. But it's so great to know that people do read it and care about what's going on in our silly, nerdy lives. Your comments are cherished and always welcome!
3 comments:
I enjoyed reading over all your posts and the fun pictures!!! You have some really great ones:)
Work looks so regal! Beautiful! I love the pic of Jonathan and JJ! Miss you and can't wait to see you. Hope you have a great bday today, and I will give you your present next time I see you in person....cuz part of your present, is a hug!
Love you both.
Can't sleep and am checking on you. Our birthday lunch was for sure the best! We should do a repeat when I return. If you will have a chance to squeeze me in your studying schedule.
I hope you are having an awesome weekend. And yes, it is snowing again this morning. :) On Valentine's Day.
Post a Comment