Monday, March 3, 2008

Ushering in March with great weather

Friday night we tried out our new "Pizza 101" kit. I found it at Linens 'n Things and bought it mainly for the pizza stone. All of the other stuff was a bonus.
Homemade dough, homemade sauce... it was awesome. Topped off with a glass of wine.

Saturday morning I ran with a group of runners. We ran on the trail... 7 miles. Wow, the hills were the hardest part and my legs are still sore!
Later we went downtown to enjoy the weather and catch a glimpse of the Film Festival crowds. We poked our heads in some art galleries and revelled in the artsy atmosphere of downtown.
The picture above was taken as I went to drop off our weekly recycling and do the grocery shopping at 7 am on Sunday morning. It was beautiful.
Although I was barely able to walk after my run Saturday, we went on the trail again on Sunday afternoon to enjoy the 73 degree weather. We walked for about 2 miles.

This poor bird is now wishing that he had stayed down South for a few more weeks.

It was so fun to see Jonathan in shorts again! But now we are back to coats and snow. Ah... spring... please hurry.

No comments: