Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Weekend with the Babies

Hello everyone! We went last weekend to spend time with family. Rachel and Jeremy were in town since he was on vacation. Desiree brought the babies and we opened Grayson's and Gavyn's Birthday presents. Grayson turned one year old on March 4 and Gavyn turned 5 on Monday. Happy Birthday boys!
Des, Mikaela, Grayson, Gavyn, Rachel, Jeremy, and Jonathan's leg.

Here is the little rain jacket we got for Gavyn. He looks so handsome in blue.

Mikaela and "Uncle Big Toy" arm wrestling. Looks like Mik is winning.

Aunt Rachey and the sweet (wet) baby.

Aunt Jayme getting Grayson to smile for the camera.

Grayson loves to pull my hair.

Grayson and Grandad.
Trying to put a hat on Grayson. It didn't last.

We were up late on Sunday so we decided to stay the night and leave early Monday morning. This was our view after being on the road for an hour. Uggh. Jonathan had to drop me off at work without stopping at home. This did not make for a very nice day. I was so tired and grumpy!

First sign of the sun at 7:00am. I don't think we'll be doing that again. Yesterday was the longest day ever. I nearly fell asleep at my desk!
P.S. to Aunt Wilma- I tried to take and post lots of pictures for you because I heard that you have been checking the blog for updates. :) We love you!

P.S. to Lydia- We were all thinking of you on Saturday and hoped that you had a wonderful 19th birthday!

No comments: