
Jonathan and I stayed home this weekend and took care of some domestic chores. Zoie did nothing. If you look up the word "lazy" in the dictionary, you will see this:

We got to work on refinishing our kitchen chairs; something that I started last fall but have not had the weather to do it outside. We strapped on our masks and gloves and got to work.

It's amazing how hard you can work on this with seemingly so little progress.

My first 10k race is coming up on Saturday. To prepare, I have been running a few miles indoors a couple of days per week plus a long run, usually outside, on the weekends. Yesterday I ran 6 miles (about 10k) in 67 minutes. I hope to do this well on Saturday. I was feeling pretty pumped afterward as you can see below.

I know, I'm a nerd... but I've accepted it! Have a great Spring week everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment