
Christmas Eve we spent at home, with my mom and sister. Jonathan got some good warm winter wear which has come in handy with this crazy weather. I got an ethnography that I really want to read, a garlic chopper (you have no idea how much garlic I mince), and some fuzzy socks. J.J. got a new ball and a 2 foot bone, which is now nearly gone.

Here J.J. is getting his new ball and bone. He had one knob chewed off in about 2 hours.

Mom, Amanda, and I had a good Christmas, laughing over past years. We all got what we wanted, I think. Mom gave us a lovely goodie basket which we devoured that morning.

Zoie got some catnip, which turned her into a little fuzzy ball of love.

After these festivities, we packed up and headed south again to spend Christmas Eve and day with Jonathan's mom and siblings.
No comments:
Post a Comment