Monday, January 25, 2010

A new semester

School started on Tuesday. It's going to be a really busy semester and I'm sure the next 15 weeks will absolutely fly by! I will try to post somewhat regularly, but it's tough to find time during the semester.
We spent the weekend at home starting our first homework assignments and playing with our giant puppy.
It's hard to believe that JJ will be turning a year old in one month, and I'll be 25 in just over 2 weeks! Where has the time gone?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best wishes for another incredible semester! I know we'll all see great success as you progress through this critical chapter in your lives!

Give my "grandpuppy" a hug, and give another to each other from me!

All my love!
Dad

Ben said...

JJ's HUGE!

Unknown said...

Wow. That pup sure is pretty! Loved talking to you this weekend, Jonathan. And Jaymes, your grinch pants are soooooo cute! Love you both!