
Saturday we celebrated my mom's birthday with Chinese food, cheesecake, and presents. I think her favorite present was love from J.J.

We had an otherwise quiet weekend. We cleaned the house a bit, did lots of homework, and enjoyed the beautiful weather. Today it is supposed to be 65 (18C)! This gorgeous weather has put everyone in a good mood and looking forward to spring. I'm afraid this weather won't last, though, so we have to enjoy it while it's here. Winter in Missouri doesn't usually end by the beginning of March. But it's a glimpse at least and a break from the bitter cold.

Yesterday we went for a walk on the trail. J.J. was so excited and the trail was full of people with their friends, children, or dogs. I think we all had the same idea.

In case you're wondering, this is what Zoie does these days. She sits on my lap while I'm reading or doing homework. Starting another week is a bit easier knowing that Jonathan and I both aced our exams last week. They were really hard so we were a bit worried, but we studied like crazy and it paid off. I have another exam this week and I know already that it's going to fly by.
1 comment:
Love the pics, sweetie. Adorable. Way to go on your exams, and let's hope the gorgeous weather stays!
love, Rachey
Post a Comment