This weekend we both got new haircuts to celebrate some fresh starts coming up. We're moving to our new place in mid-July and starting new programs and jobs in August. Also, J.J. got his big boy shots yesterday and is officially huge - 18.3 lbs. He's almost doubled in size in three weeks. We had a great weekend and have enjoyed taking J.J. to the dog park this week.
My new haircut - it's lighter, spunkier, and more fun. Jonathan's new haircut - he's so handsome!
3 comments:
Hello, you two! I really like the new hairstyles! Don't know who's cuter...you or J.J.!!
See you soon!
All my love,
Dad
Jayme,
Just wanted to tell you I love the blog, and I'm all caught up. It was great to see the last two years through thoughts and photos! I miss you both a lot.
Ben
Love the hair you guys. Yea for new do's!!!! JJ looks so sweet, and Wow! That boy's gonna be huge...but always be Mama's baby, right? Love to you and your babies.
Rachey
Post a Comment